We are looking for friendly & passionate property owners that are interested in offering their guests a visiting spa service.
If you have a unique and well cared for 4 or 5 star property with enough room for treatments to be performed in bedrooms or living rooms and you would like to be able to offer our service to your guests, follow the step by step guide to joining us (at no cost!). We manage the whole treatment event and provide your guests with local hand-picked therapists, luxury treatments, heated treatment beds, linen and equipment.
Our therapists are trained, certified and insured for your peace of mind. Professional products are used and we have our own variety of treatments, bookings and procedures. Recommendations and references can be obtained from other affiliates listed on the My Personal Sanctuary website.
“Thornleigh House in Matlock has been a great location for Gillie and her team to provide pampering sessions for our guests. I think the biggest benefit of My Personal Sanctuary is that they can come to you. Our guests can enjoy the delights of Thornleigh including the hot tub and sauna with the extra bonus of a professional beauty treatment team coming to spoil them. Thank you for making our guests even happier”
“My Personal Sanctuary are a friendly, professional and high-class service provider and we are proud to work with them as an affiliate, offering a quality service which is in line with our brand. They share our values and we have received nothing but glowing reports from our guests.”
Why Join Us?
We offer a unique organic “Visiting Spa” service to guests in self catering properties across the UK, that can benefit your business in the following ways…
- Value Adding Service – Make your business stand out amongst competitors by proving a differentiated product, which enhances the holiday makers’ experience.
- Booking Conversion – Proven track record in increased booking conversion rates as direct result of offering our services.
- Repeat Business Increases – As result of guest enjoying this service and re-booking. Reduction in guest attrition rate when combining our services within integrated the holiday booking process.
- In-House – Boost seasonal lows by offering this in-house activity that’s unaffected by UK weather.
- No Overheads – or resource required to provide an onsite spa service.
- Advertising – We work to promote the service both through our respective websites and social media / PR channels.
- Event Management – MPS manage the event, therapists and liaise with your guests.
- Discounts – Trial our treatment packages at a special rate to experience the service for yourself!
- Complimentary – Guests can enjoy your property without having to leave the comfort of their surroundings. This cosy, comfortable and complimentary element to the service allows guests to make the most of their stay.
- Choice – Guests choose from a selection of flexible treatment packages, which vary in length and are suited to a variety of budgets.
- Products – We use professional products that are kind to all skin types and ages.
- Professional Therapists – We provide qualified, insured and trade tested therapists who are trained in both treatment and product knowledge to the MPS standard.
- Local Support – We use therapists within the property locality to support the community.
- Supply – Our therapists work as a team, often 2 or 3 together, so groups of friends or corporate can be accommodated, as well individuals, couples and families.
- Simple to Register – Quick set up to start enjoying our services, we provide a welcome pack and the required marketing material to integrate MPS into your booking system.
- Partnership – MPS invests in your area & recruits the required therapists to aid the partnership. This is managed continually to match supply and demand.
The First Step
Register with us by completing this short form “Affiliate Registration“, then we will give you access to our “MPS Affiliate Tool Kit” which provides you with everything needed to inform your customers of our service.
Without advertising our services, bookings naturally won’t come through, so we work hard to help facilitate your set-up and provide you with all the materials you may need. Our pre-prepared information is there for you to tweak and implement on your website and booking confirmation documents, making it quick and easy to set-up. We can provide PDF flyers, tent cards, editorial & blog articles, social media content, a link, our logo and MPS images & pictures for your website, newsletters and marketing material.
My Personal Sanctuary services are best seen when featured directly on your booking form as an “Added Extra”, and information about us can be listed on your “things to do” website page as well as pre-arrival and booking confirmation emails.
The Second Step
After we have agreed to work with each other, My Personal Sanctuary will list your property and link on the MPS website. Once listed, we send you an email showing you the link and marketing material for advertising MPS on your website. An email from you is then required to show that all links are working efficiently, thank you.
The Third & Final Step
Insurance: Our therapists are covered by their own insurance, so if there is any damage to your property caused by them, they will be responsible for this. Each therapist is advised to cover any furniture used and leave the property exactly how it was found on arrival. Copies of this and other documentation are contained within your MPS Affiliate Tool Kit.
We thank you for introducing our services to your guests
and hope you enjoy working with us.